Ganesh Chaturthi – This festival is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati’s son Sri Ganesh, which is celebrated with great pomp and joy in India as Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the major festivals of India.
Although Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated all over India, but especially in Mumbai city, Ganesh Chaturthi festival is the center of attraction where this festival is celebrated with great pomp, this festival lasts for 11 days, whose beauty is visible in the whole country. She gives.
We are often given to write essays and speech-poetry in schools and colleges, so today we are going to provide you information of Ganesh Chaturthi and also provide short, medium and long essay on Ganesh Chaturthi. If that hope Ayge you liked the essay by us.
1. Ganesh Chaturthi festival is celebrated as the birth day of Lord Ganesha.
2. Lord Ganesha is the son of Mother Parvati and Lord Shiva.
3. This festival is a popular festival of Hinduism.
4. Ganesh Chaturthi is an important festival celebrated in Maharashtra.
5. Celebrate this festival with great enthusiasm every year in the month of August or September.
6. On this day all offices and educational institutions are kept closed and Lord Ganesha is worshiped.
7. Lord Ganesha is the God of wisdom and prosperity, so people do this worship to get both of them.
8. Lord Ganesha of Ganesha festival is also called by the name of Vighn Harata i.e. the devotees are considered to have eradicated all the obstacles.
9. Ganesh Chaturthi is an 11-day long Hindu festival that begins with idol installation on Chaturthi and ends with Ganesh Visarjan on Anant Chaturdashi.
10. During Ganesh Chaturthi, Aarti of Ganesh ji is done in the morning and evening and laddus and modak are offered.
Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi Essay 100 Words
We are residents of the country where the colors of the festivals are scattered, one of which is the color of the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi.One festival is celebrated here everyday like Holi , Diwali , Eid, Krishna all over India. The festival of Janmashtami is celebrated by all the countrymen in the same way, they also celebrate the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi with great pomp.
This festival lasts for 11 days and the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated as the birth celebration of Lord Shri Ganesha, which is worth seeing in Mumbai, which people come from abroad.
Ganesh Chaturthi – The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi falls in August or September according to the English month and is celebrated on the Chaturthi of the month of Bhadrapada according to the Hindu Panchag. On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, people bring the idol of Ganesha to their homes and worship them for 10 days and immerse the idol of Ganesha on the 11th day.
Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi Essay 300 Words
In India, Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival celebrated with great pomp and a holiday of offices and schools is kept on this day. People wait for Ganesh Chaturthi festival with great enthusiasm.
Ganesh Chaturthi is a very important festival of Hindus, for which a new consciousness and enthusiasm is created by the preparation of people, though this festival is celebrated all over the country but in Maharashtra it will have a different color to celebrate. is.
According to Hindu belief, this festival is celebrated on the birth day of Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha is loved by all, especially children, among children it is very famous by the name Ganesha. Lord Ganesha is the God of knowledge and wealth who is the son of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati.
How to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi: –
Ganesh Chaturthi is a long Hindu festival celebrated for 11 days which starts from idol installation on Chaturthi and ends with Ganesh Visarjan on Anant Chaturdashi.On these 11 days, devotees perform Ganesh Lord Aarti in the evening. , Perform bhajan-kirtan, perform havan, various types of dishes are made and offered to Lord Ganesha. In which modak is specially made for God Ganesha because it is said that God Ganesha loves Modak very much.
Lord Ganesha blesses his devotees with wisdom, prosperity and wealth. Lord Ganesha, who protects good and removes all obstacles, is called Vighna Harata. During 10 days of worship, it is customary to offer camphor, red sandalwood, red fruit flowers, coconut, modak and durvah grass.
On the eleventh day after the end of the 10-day puja, a huge crowd of people in Ganesh Visarjan leave the disruptions happy and are said to take all their obstacles with them, and happiness itself is spread all around. .
Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi 500 Words
What is Ganesh Chaturthi: –
Ganesh Chaturthi is a major festival of Hindus and according to the Puranas, Ganesh was born on this day. Lord Ganesha is worshiped on Ganesh Chaturthi. This festival is celebrated in different parts of India but in Maharashtra it is celebrated with great pomp and a huge statue of Lord Ganesha is installed at different places. The idol is worshiped for 10 days and the idol of Shree Ganesha is immersed in dancing and dancing on the 11th day.
Why Ganesh Utsav is celebrated for 10 days: –
It is said that once Ved Vyas ji was narrating the story of Mahabharata to Ganesh ji, it took 10 days for Ved Vyas ji to tell that story, for 10 days Ganesh ji closed his eyes and when 10 days later Ganesh ji eyes When opened, the temperature of Lord Ganesha was very high.
At the same time, Ved Vyas ji gave Ganesh ji a bath in a nearby pool, after which the body temperature of Ganesh ji seems to be decreasing. That is why after installing the idol of Ganesh ji, Ganesh ji is seated for 10 days. They are kept and worshiped and then immersed on the 11th day.
Story related to Ganesh Chaturthi: –
Once Parvati Mata made an effigy from the scum of her body and named it Ganesh, then Mahadev ji went to Bhogavati to bathe, then Parvati said to Ganesha – ‘O son! You go to the door and stand. I am going to bathe in. Until I bathe, do not let any man come in. ‘
When Mahadev returned from Bhogavati as per the orders of his mother, Ganesha stopped him at the gate, this made Shivji angry and he beheaded Ganesh in anger and went inside. On seeing Parvati ji coming to Mahadev, immediately served food and also placed a plate for Ganesh. So Shiva ji asked- “Whose is this another plate?” Then Parvati said- “This is for my son Ganesh who was guarding the gate outside.”
Then Shiva told Parvati about the incident between her and Ganesh. Upon hearing this, Parvati ji was very sad to reduce her lamentation, Shiva cut off the head of an elephant child and attached it to the child’s torso. Parvati ji was thus very happy to find son Ganesh again. This event took place on the Shukla Chaturthi of the month of Bhadrapada, hence this date is celebrated as a festival.
Ganesh Chaturthi – Before coming to Ganesh Chaturthi, there are different types of idols of Ganesha to visit around the markets, it seems as if there is a fair in the market. Ganesh Chaturthi views of every temple are worth seeing as if happiness is celebrated in the birth of a child in the house, similarly happiness is seen in every house in these 11 days too.
When Lord Ganesha was in Baal state, he fought with Brahma sage Parashurama. In the battle, Parashuram got angry and attacked Ganesha and one of Ganesh’s teeth was cut. Due to a tooth cut, Ganesh’s name started to be called Ekadanta but Ganesha also found a good use of that broken tooth which is a symbol of his sharpness, he used that broken tooth in writing and gave the message that the positive With how can we get ahead in life.
Every part of Ganesha learns something like his small eyes which inspires to have a subtle but sharp vision in life.
Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi 700 Words
In India, Ganesh Chaturthi festival is celebrated in Chaturthi in Shukla Paksha in the month of Bhadrapad. This festival is celebrated as the birth day of Lord Ganesha. This festival is celebrated with great pomp in the whole of India, especially in Maharashtra, this festival is celebrated with the greatest pomp. It is said to be the biggest festival in Maharashtra and Ganesh Chaturthi is a huge festival of 11 days.
Ganesh Chaturthi – Before coming to Ganesh Chaturthi, it starts to look bright in the markets. Beautiful idols of Shri Ganesh and his paintings start selling in the markets. The idols of Shri Ganesh made of clay are very grand and prepared in different form, everyone wants to install beautiful idols from their home.
Ganesha establishes and celebrates God:
• From the day Ganesh Maharaj visits the house, the atmosphere of the houses becomes devotional.
- On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, everyone sits or installs the idol of Lord Ganesha in the proper place in their homes.
• It is an 11-day festival, people chant mantras daily during these 11 days. Ganesha sings Aarti, worships Ganesh ji and wishes to give happiness by doing all suffering.
• In the worship of Lord Ganesha, red sandalwood, camphor, coconut, good, durv grass and modak are special.
• A different atmosphere is created in homes, different types of dishes and sweets are made, all of which are offered to Lord Ganesha. Laddu and modak are special among these sweets.
• On Ganesh Chaturthi, people prepare pandals for Ganesh Puja at different places.
• All the pandal seekers want to make their pandal most beautiful, the decoration of these pandals is heartwarming.
• Ganesh ji is worshiped daily according to the custom of Hinduism.
• There is no discrimination of rich, poor, casteist on this festival, this festival is special for everyone.
• The festival lasts for a full 10 days. There is dancing and singing. Finally, on the eleventh day, the idol of Ganesh is immersed.
• The idol of Ganesha is immersed in the oceans or rivers.
• The view of this day is worth seeing. It is also believed that no work is complete without worshiping Ganesha.
Why is Ganesh Chaturthi celebrated:
Lord Shiva got Lord Ganesha’s head cut off in anger and then on Parvati ji’s mourning, Lord Shiva tied the head of an elephant to Ganesha’s torso. In this way, Lord Ganesha got life again, since then we celebrate that day as a celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Therefore, this festival is one of the festivals to celebrate the happiness. Ganesha is taken to Lord Ganesha while performing Bhajan Kirtan at the time of Ganapati immersion. People make roses, burn firecrackers and have the same slogan on their faces – “Ganapati Bappa Moriya, come soon next year.”
Nowadays Ganesh Utsav is celebrated with much more pomp in the whole country than before, but in doing this pomp and decoration, the expressions of showmanship and the expressions of devotion are less visible. The feeling of mutual brotherhood is nowhere to be seen. Earlier Ganesh Utsav used to get many inspiration, but now all the pandals are more against each other as opposed to each other and not in unity.
Therefore, we should take a pledge that from this year onwards Ganesh Utsav will be celebrated with unity and brotherhood, no competition will be allowed in our mind only then this festival will be truly meaningful.
Celebrate this festival by forgetting all yourselves.
Slogans of Ganpati Bappa Moriya,
all together, say sincerely, “
Ganpati Bappa Moriya “
The Sud of Ganesh Bhagwan, who recognizes every smell from afar, and Ganesh Bhagwan says that we too should have the ability to steam away and recognize each of our upcoming situations.
Essay on Ganesh Chaturthi 1000 Words
Lord Ganesha is the most loved God of Hinduism who blesses the devotees with knowledge and prosperity.The festival named Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival of Hindus which is celebrated on the birthday of Lord Ganesha to welcome them. People of Hinduism believe that every Sal Ganesh comes to earth and gives many desired blessings to the people.
Lord Ganesha is the beloved son of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. This is the most important festival of Hindus which every person celebrates with great preparation and enthusiasm every year. It is a huge festival celebrated in different states of the country but in Maharashtra its form is seen differently. Lord Ganesha has a different place in children, it is the most favorite God of children, so children are lovingly called Ganesha.
Facts related to the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi: –
• It is a Hindu festival which falls in the month of August or September every year according to the English month.
• This festival is celebrated by everyone as the birthday of Lord Ganesha.
• On this festival people bring the idol of Ganesha to their homes and worship Lord Ganesha for 10 days with reverence and faith.
• Ganesha is bid farewell to Lord Ganesha on the 11th day and Ganesha gets his eyes moist as he goes away, because in those 10 days, such an atmosphere has been created as if a family member is leaving.
• This festival is celebrated in the Hindi month of Bhadrapada by celebrating the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha.
• This festival is celebrated every year by the people of Hinduism with the decoration of new ways.
Story related to the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi: –
Ganesh Chaturthi- The story behind celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi is that once upon a time, Mata Parvati started going to bathe, so before she went to bathe she produced a child from her scum and stood it to guard the gate. Bid – “Do not let anyone in.”
Then Bholenath came there, he wanted to enter, then the boy stopped Shiv ji. The war between God and the child started and in anger, Lord Shiva cut off the head of the child, this made Parvati mother too angry. In anger, he thought of destroying everything from the Holocaust.
Seeing the anger of Parvati Mata, Devtagadh also started getting frightened when Shiva ordered Vishnu that- “Go and get the head of the first creature cut off in the north direction, it will be attached to this torso.”
According to Shiv ji’s order, Vishnu started walking in the north direction, when he saw an elephant child there, he beheaded the child of the elephant and brought with him the Lord Shiva’s head with the elephant’s body attached to it. And revived him.
Then Parvati Mata said- “Everyone will make my son laugh, does anyone have such a mouth?” Then Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh gave the boon to the child to be worshiped first.
And Lord Shankar said- “Ganapati, you were born on the Chaturthi of Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada month after the rise of the moon, so whoever fasts on this state will have happiness, prosperity in his family. You will destroy all its obstacles and all the wishes of the person who fasts on Ganesh Chaturthi will be fulfilled.
Ganesh Chaturthi – Worship of Ganesh Chaturthi:
1. Red color is very important in this pooja. First of all, people try to take a bath in the morning by wearing red clothes because red color is the favorite color of Lord Ganesha.
2. The direction while installing the idol also has a different significance because at the time of worship, Ganesha should face east or north.
3. Lord Ganesha is anointed with Panchamrit first.
4. Panchamrit requires milk, curd, ghee, honey and Ganges water.
5. Lal Sindoor and Lal Kalava are offered to Lord Ganesha.
6. After that, fruits and flowers are offered with which two betel nuts and betel leaves are also offered.
7. Lord Ganesha makes a lot of sweets for offering food, but the main place in Ganesha’s enjoyment is of Modak.
8. After doing this method, the family members perform the Aarti of Lord Ganesha one by one and chant 12 names of Lord Ganesha.
Ganesh Chaturthi – Unlucky to see the moon on Ganesh Chaturthi:
The whole body of Lord Ganesha is amazing whether it is his big ears, whether it is his broken teeth, his long nose (trunk) and his fat big belly.
It is said that if Moon made fun of Ganesha’s thick belly, then Ganesh ji could not tolerate it and he angrily cursed Moon that anyone who sees you will be accused of stealing, hence Ganesh ji The curse of the moon turned black.
But Moon had to be freed from that curse, so Moon started worshiping Ganesh ji which pleased Lord Ganesha and freed Moon from the curse given by him but left one day while freeing him from the curse. Chaturthi day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month is therefore considered inauspicious to see the moon on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Therefore, according to the belief, everyone brings Ganesha to the house and ends all their obstacles and it is said that there is every virtue in the Lord Ganesha like patience with wisdom etc. So by doing this worship, everyone prays to get all these qualities. .
Every festival gives some message to us, but now the message of Ganesh Chaturthi is to save nature because people first put Ganesh in the house and then come to immersion.
But after immersion, the condition of rivers, seas and ponds becomes very bad. Idols are piled up, polluting these water sources, and having idols here and there is disrespect to God.
Therefore, we should take a clay statue, which we can immerse in the house, immerse the idol in a clean big pot and when this soil dissolves in water, we can give this water to the plants so that God is not even disrespected And water sources also will not be polluted.
Lord Ganesha has always been teaching courage, he always learns from him that it is not necessary that if someone’s body is unformed, then he does not have qualities. There is a need to identify your qualities, do you know that there is a wealth of qualities in us.
So friends, we have written essays of different lengths about Ganesh Chaturthi. If you like our essays, then you can use them in schools as per your requirement and also you should give people about it. Should be aware
We hope that you will like the essay on Ganesh Chaturthi written by us, so if you like our article, then share it with your friends on social media and if you have any question, then comment us.