How to do Hindi To English Translation This thing often comes in the mind of people who know Hindi very well but do not know much about English, then they use Hindi To English Translation which is very useful.
A large number of people speak Hindi in India, but the number of people who do not know English is also less in India, there are many people in India who read English like me but cannot speak.
That is why people who read English but cannot speak, need to do Hindi To English Translation to speak in English.
Most people can easily translate short sentences of Hindi into English, but when they want to translate a big sentence or paragraph into English, then at that time we think that there was a way that Hindi would happen in a moment Translate sentences into English.
So if you have the same problem with you and you also need to do Hindi To English Translation, then after reading this post, your problem will go away forever because here we will give you the best ways to translate Hindi to English. Are about to provide information.
Hindi To English Translation How to
Although there are many ways to translate Hindi to English, but in this post, we will tell you about the same methods which are very easy and you can write the biggest Hindi paragraph in English in any way online or offline in a short time. Will be able to translate.
Google Translation- Google Translate
The use of Google Translate is the best way to translate any Hindi sentence or paragraph into English and this method is used by almost all people and maybe you also use it, let’s understand this method step by step. .
Step-1 Hindi To English Translation To do this, you have to go to the search bar of your internet browser and search for “Google Translate” . After searching, some such page will open in front of you.
Step-2 On this page only, you will get a panel to translate Hindi language into English or you can also translate Hindi language into English by going to the website of Google Translate below. Will happen.
Step-3 Here on the left side i.e. the left side, Detect Language is written and Enter Text is written below, so if you write in any language by clicking in Enter Text, then it will automatically detect that whatever you have written. In which language.
Step-4 If you see any other language in place of Detect Language, then you have to select Hindi language by clicking in that language to do Hindi To English Translation.
Step-5 On the right side (right side) are the English language selections. If you want, you can select any other language by clicking there, in which you have to translate, if there is any other language selected, then click on that language and the English language To be selected.
Step-6 If you want to translate the Hindi language into English, then in the left side area of the Enter Text, you have to write in pure Hindi. If you want to translate a big paragraph, then you can also copy paste it. It should be in pure Hindi language, not in “Hinglish” !!
Step-7 After this, whatever you have written in Hindi language will be transliterated into English and will appear on the right side, which you can also copy by clicking on the Copy button.
Step-8 However, if you write in Hinglish, then Google Translate will detect it and convert it to pure Hindi and show it below, by clicking on it you can select it and it will be translated into English.
Step-9 By adopting this step you can do Hindi To English Translation very easily, but there is also a limit of Google Translate. Google Translate is able to translate only 3900 characters in English at a time.
Step-10 But if you go to Google Translate’s website to do Hindi To English Translation, then its limit is increased then you will be able to translate paragraphs made up of 5000 characters at once.
This method is very good for those who work on laptop or computer, now we are going to tell you about Hindi To English Translation Wala App Best App with the help of mobile app, so let’s know.
Hindi To English Translation Wale Apps
Apps are the best way to translate the Hindi language into English in mobile as it reduces to simple and very fast, so here we are going to tell you about the 5 best Hindi To English Translation Wala Apps. Huh.
1. Google Translation App
As the name suggests, this app has been created by the Google company and this app is best for translating Hindi or any other language into English.
The special thing of this app is that you can use this app online or offline as well and this app supports many languages as well, in which you do not get to see any kind of ad.
This app has a rating of 4.5 on the Google Play Store and has been downloaded more than 500 million times. Google Translate has a lot of features and how to use them, so let’s know about them too. .
How to use google translate
1. First of all go to Google Play Store and download Google Translate and after downloading, open it.
2. If you have to do Hindi To English Translation, then you have to select the left side (left) Hindi language and the right side (English) English language.
3. If you want to use this app offline, then you have to download the languages that you want to translate, as if we want to translate Hindi language into English, then you have to download Hindi language. .
4. To translate the Hindi language into English in this app, you have to type in pure Hindi in the text box, after which you will see the English translation of the automatic below.
5. When you turn on the “Tap to Translate” feature in this app, this app starts floating on the mobile screen by creating an icon and when you want to translate any Hindi word, after selecting it Click on the icon and you will find its English translation.
6. In this app, the camera icon has been given, on clicking it the camera will turn on and if you see any Hindi text or paragraph anywhere, then with the help of the camera, it has to be scanned and its Hindi To English Translation You will be done
7. In this app, there is also a feature of Transcribe, with the help of which when someone speaks in Hindi language in this app, it is automatically translated into English.
8. To use Transcribe, first select the language from which you want to translate, as if you want to understand Hindi language in English, then first you have to select Hindi language then English language.
9. In this app, a wonderful feature of Conversation has been provided, with the help of which you will be able to talk to anyone in his language, to use it easily, you have to first select his language and your language and then In turn you have to speak in your own language in the app.
10. The best thing about Google Translate is that these apps are absolutely free and you do not have to see any ad in using it, due to which it provides a very convenient experience.
2. U Dictionary Translation Wala App
This app is also a very good app to do Hindi To English Translation but it is a Chinese app. This app has a rating of 4.2 on the Google Play Store and has been downloaded more than 100 million times.
You can also use this app both online and offline. This app supports 58 languages offline. The advertisement of this app is shown on Youtube , perhaps you must have also seen it.
Official Oxford Dictionaries are provided in the U Dictionary app. There are many features in this app such as Magic Translation, Text Translation, Camera Translation, Conversion Translation, Offline Dictionary, Offline Translation, Word Lock Screen, Copy to Translate, Word Games etc.
How to use U Dictionary
Language Selection – To translate Hindi into English, first of all you have to select the language. You have to select the Hindi language and right side English language by clicking left side.
Translation – To translate the Hindi language into English, you will have to write in Hindi on a blank space or you can copy and paste the paragraph you want to translate in English and it will be translated into English.
Mike – next to the empty space, Mike is also given, on clicking, whatever you say in Hindi will be Hindi To English Translation.
Camera – You can also translate Hindi into English by using the camera, for this you just have to click on the camera button and take a photo of a written paragraph or word in Hindi, after that, select any part of Hindi you want to translate. Click on the Translate button.
Conversation – With the help of this feature, you will be able to talk to anyone in his language very easily .. To use it, first of all you have to select his language and your language and turn and speak by pressing the mic button. .
Grammar – With the help of Grammar, you can check the grammar of any English sentence, for this, all you have to do is to write the English after clicking the grammar button and click on the check after that if there will be any mistech in the sentence. So this app will tell itself.
In Magic Translate – U-Dictionary, when you turn on this feature, its icon on the mobile screen starts to float and during chatting if you want to translate any Hindi sentence into English, then hold the float icon in that sentence. And it will be Automatic Hindi To English Translation.
World lock screen – With the help of this feature, when the screen of your smartphone is locked, you will see some English word and its meaning, so that you can learn new English words daily, which will help you in learning English.
All Language Translation Wala App
You can also use this app to do Hindi To English Translation. This app has a rating of 4.4 on Google Play Store and has been downloaded more than 10 million times. This app released on 29 March 2019 it was done.
This app has features like OCR / Camera Translate, Conversation, Chat Translate, Live Currency Rate, Voice Translate, you can download this app from Google Play Store, let’s know how to use this app.
How to use All Language Translation
Translation – To translate any language into any language, you have to select both the language, then the language to be translated is to be written in the blank space and its translation will be visible in the other language below.
Copy – When a word or paragraph is translated in a language, to copy it once, you have to click on the copy button and the word or paragraph will be copied.
Speak – After clicking this button, any word, paragraph or sentence you have translated, this app is read by you and you hear it.
4. Hindi English Translator No App
With the help of this app, you can translate Hindi into English, as well as you can do many other important things in it, like reading the dictionary, playing word games, checking pronunciation and spell checking, etc.
This app has a rating of 3.8 on the Play Store and more than 5 million people have downloaded it to use this app, you can download it from the Google Play Store, let’s know how to use this app. .
How to use Hindi English Translator
1. After downloading this app from Google Play Store, click on the Start button, after which options like Translator, Dictionary, Learning, Lessons, My saved Work, Spell Checker and Check Pronunciation will appear and translate Hindi into English. To do this you have to click on the Translator button.
2. After this, you have to write in Hindi on the empty space and then as soon as you click on the arrow> button, it will become Hindi To English Translation, which you can also copy by clicking on the copy button.
3. In this app too, to hear the translated text, you have to click on the speaker button and copy button to copy the text.
5. Translator HI-EN Translation None App
If you are looking for an app that can translate only Hindi language into English and English language into Hindi, then this app is absolutely perfect, in this app you will not get to see much ad.
This app has a rating of 4.4 stars on the Play Store and has been downloaded more than 5 million times. If you want to write by speaking, you can type by speaking by clicking on the button containing Mike.
How to use Translator HI-EN
1. This app is very easy to use, like the rest of the app, to translate the Hindi language into English, you will have to write in Hindi on the empty space or you can click on the button with Aero> Hindi to English Translation will be done.
2. In this app you can also type by speaking and you will be able to translate it by pressing on the arrow> button, if you have to copy the translated text together, then it has been given a copy button, which you can do by clicking on it.
3. In this you can also listen to the translated text in English, for this you just have to click on the speaker button to hear the translated text and this app will read the translated text and listen to you.
So friends, these were the best ways with which you can do Hindi To English Translation that too easily, so if you want to translate Hindi to English, then you can use any of the methods we have mentioned.
So friends, we hope that you have understood all the information given about Hindi To English Translation, although we have provided all the information related to Hindi to English translation, but if any question related to Hindi to English translation or If you have suggestions, you can ask in the comment.
We hope that you have liked this article of ours and if you get to learn something about it, then you should share it with all your friends, which will also be beneficial for them.